Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Fun!

I debated on whether to put this on my fashion blog or this blog. But since I have been having lots of fun (annoyance) getting this blog set up, I thought I'd just blog it here!

Fall is one of my favorite, if not my favorite seasons. I love the changing colors, the cool weather, and the fact that I get to wear cozy clothes but don't have to have my heat up. I also love the decorations and smell of pumpkin spice that greets me whenever I open my front door.

In light of my love of all things autumn, I garnish my home with little tidbits here and there that just make me smile when I see them. :)









My fall decorations are far less than my Christmas, and I have been dying to put them up! But! I am refusing to decorate for Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving! It's going to be a whole year before they see the light of day again and so I will force myself to enjoy them! :)

- Little Miss Latina 

No comments:

Post a Comment